Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1, Crossfit Pandora's Box, Colorado Springs, CO

Most recent trip took me to Colorado Springs.  While in town, I visited Crossfit Pandora's Box.  (https://www.facebook.com/CrossfitPandorasBox).  I have to warn you; when you train in the Foothills of California at an altitude of 200ft, your first WOD in the Springs at 7000ft will smoke you!
Thanks to Tammy coach/owner for the great WOD and coaching.  I predict that walking the stairs tomorrow will be a chore!  Also, I was introduced to a couple new squat warmups that I cannot wait to introduce at Oroville Crossfit! 
Push press 2x10 @ 75-80%
Then...
Back squat 2x10 @75-80%
Then...
For time-
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
L sit strict pull-ups
Pistols, alternating (left + right =1) - 15:57



No comments:

Post a Comment