Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crossfit Richardson, Richardson, TX - Sept 13

Pretty exciting Crossfit Experience for this post. I was in Dallas again this week and stopped by Crossfit Richardson to see the owner John Marshall and get in a WOD. The exciting thing was one of my colleages (Silvia Wessels) went along with me for her first Crossfit experience. John was very hospitable and let me put together a couple beginner WOD's for Silvia. After getting warmed up and going through some movements, we got to work. WOD 1 - 500m row, 40 Air Squats, 30 Sit ups, 20 Pushups, 10 pullups, 250m row. After a short break, we moved on to WOD 2 - 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 - KB swings, Box Jumps, Wallballs. Silvia did great, I think she now has the Crossfit fever! Special thanks to John for welcoming a new athlete! Pictured below is John and Silvia.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I am in Richardson this week and will be checking out this box! If you're ever in Savannah Georgia, come check out Crossfit Hyperformance! I've been to nowhere near as many as you have, but our culture is INCREDIBLE! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete