Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crossfit OneWorld - Union City, CA - Sept 5th

Finally after 4 years, I was able to visit Crossfit OneWorld (www.crossfitoneworld.com) in Union City, CA. I have known of Freddy Camacho, the owner, since I first started Crossfit back in 2008. I was finally able to meet him at a couple of the NorCal 40's competitions that TJ's Gym put on. And no, I did not beat him. I was also fortunate enoungh to see Chyna Cho, who had just finished up a workout. Chyna has been doing awesome, just recently Chyna took third at the Summer Crush in Miami; great work Chyna! Anyway on to the WOD. After warming up with some jump ropes and burpees; we moved on to a pretty fun WOD. It actually is a little harder than it sounds. 3 Rounds of: 400 meter run, 21 DB Clean and Jerks, and 500 meter row. (Choose you own weight for the DB; I used the 35's) Time was 17:38. There are a lot of CF's in the Bay, but if you get to the Bay Area, make sure you stop by OneWorld. It is kind of like getting back to Crossfit's roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment