Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crossfit Moxie, San Jose, CA - Aug 15

While traveling in the Bay Area today, I visited Crossfit Moxie (www.Crossfitmoxie.com) for a WOD and to workout with my friend Joel. I was excited to visit as I have seen a lot of Moxie at the Nor Cal Regionals and Games over the years. The owner and coach for today's WOD was Chris Michelmore. Fun WOD and great hospitality, stop by if you get a chance! Strength was 5 x 5 bench (% of Max) 55%, 65%, 75%, 55%, 75%). WOD was Burpee Wallballs and pullups. 4 rounds - 2 min of each, then 1:30, 1:00, :30; for total reps. I ended up with 126 reps. Certainly easier to rack up more reps on the pullups than the Burpee Wallballs. Thanks guys, hope to see ya again soon.

1 comment: