Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Monday, August 4, 2014

Aug 4th, Crossfit Jibboom, Truckee, CA

This week I am on vacation with the family in Truckee, CA.  Skylar, Heidi, and I visited Crossfit Jibboom (www.crossfitjibboom.com.) for a WOD on Aug 4th.  The experience at Jibboom was fantastic.  My daughter (Skylar) needed to train for an upcoming Oly Meet and the Trainers were very accommodating  to let her snatch and clean while we did the WOD. Our coach was John Del Peral, aka "JDP.  Another of the coaches Crystal McReynolds, aka C-Rok trained with us.  The atmosphere was very welcoming and organized.
Today was a benchmark day.  We could either do Grace or Isabel to start and the finisher was a 1 mile run.  For a group of flat landers, training at 6000 ft is a real challenge.  I chose Isabell and Heidi chose Grace.  3:53 for me and 5:53 for Heidi.  Not gonna talk about the mile times but we finished before the day ended.
Really want to thank the folks at Jibboom for accommodating our special request and for a great time today.


2 comments:

  1. Jay,

    Very awesome blog your running here! Safe travels as you keep exploring!

    Coach JDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a friendly box. My friend and I went there a couple times. Coaches were very welcoming and knowledgable.

    ReplyDelete