Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28th, Carolina CrossFit - Columbia, SC

July 28th, I was in Columbia, SC and found my way to Carolina CrossFit. (http://carolinacrossfit.org/) Thursday's at CC are Open Gym.  What a great idea to let folks work on their weaknesses.  You are free to do whatever WOD you want, work on Olympic lifting, or just sit and sweat in the high humidity! 
Strange week to be on the East Coast as I think most the CrossFitters traveled to CA for the CrossFit Games!  Matt (and Parker) and Dan were kind enough to stay behind and offer training. (see picture)
Of everything I was free to chose, I decided on "A little R&R" .  Certainly not my best time (I blame jet lag and heat stroke) but it was one of the highlights of my trip.
A Little R&R
500 meter Row
400 meter run
5 rounds - 21:20
Thanks to the folks at CC.  I am looking forward to seeing Dan again next year in the Master Division of the CrossFit Games.  BTW - I found one of best sayings for a CrossFit T-Shirt at CC, "What seems beyond me, becomes me."  That pretty much sums it up!

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed having you. Come back anytime. You are a great athlete. I know you will do well in the Masters games next year. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete