Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, CrossFit Milpitas, CA

This week I am traveling in the Bay Area.  I am lucky enough to have my wife Heidi traveling with me.  On Tuesday, we visited CrossFit Milpitas (http://www.crossfitmilpitas.com/).   Class was a little small as many people were still traveling back from the CrossFit Games.  Austin Begiebing the owner of CM actually helps organize the Nor Cal Regionals and CrossFit Games.
The workout tonight was Elizabeth.  Austin's brother Tyler put us through the WOD.  I was surprised to look in my log book and find that I have never done this WOD before.  Guess now I have my reference time.
21, 15, 9
Power Cleans (135/95)
Ring Dips
time = 5:39
Heidi was 6:23 (83)

No comments:

Post a Comment