Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, Crossfit Richardson, TX

After no new Crossfits for nearly a month, I am on the road again. This week I was back in Dallas. Although I normally try to visit a Box where I have not been before, I wanted to get back by Crossfit Richardson.(http://crossfitrichardson.com) I guess when someplace makes you feel like family, it is hard not to come back. (I do have to jab at John again as I still need a Crossfit Richardson Shirt!)
WOD for today was the Air Force WOD. Not sure if it was getting off the plane an hour earlier or what but this WOD is a killer!
Start with 4 burpees
20 thrusters (95)
20 sumo deadlifts (95)
20 push press (95)
20 OH Squats (95)
20 front squats (95)
At the top of each minute, stop where you are and do 4 burpees.
Time was 9:51; I'm gonna feel this tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment