Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 26, CrossFit Amplify, Lisle, IL

On Oct 26th, I found myself back in my old stomping grounds, Naperville IL. I had one day to get in a WOD and visited my friends at CrossFit Amplify in Lisle, IL (www.crossfitamplify.com) I was here a few months ago and trained with Mike Viall. The trainer for this WOD was Scott Todnem. I thought is was kinda cool that Mike and Scott have been following the CrossFit Traveller Blog!
We started the workout with some speed work. After a good warm up, 5 x 50 meters with a minutes rest. It felt good to work some speed, I was just talking with my trainer back in Oroville (Santos Reyes - www.level10crossfit.com) that we do not do enough speed work in CrossFit. Bet I will be sore tomorrow.
WOD was a quick burner, a 12 minutes AMRAP
20 Double Unders
20 Back Squats (65/95) clean from the floor
20 Sit ups
Score - 4 rounds + 58 reps (bummer - missed 5 rounds by 2 sit ups)

Thanks everyone! Look forward to seeing you again in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment