Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Friday, December 18, 2015

WODtoberfest - CrossFit Chico - Oct 24th, 2015

On October 24th, fellow Master's athlete, Oroville CrossFit Co-Owner, and sponsored Vitargo Athlete (Chris Poblano) competed with me at CrossFit Chico's WODtoberfest 2015. (www.crossfit-chico.com) This was my first tough event after having heart surgery in June.  I was quite anxious to see how the ticker would hold up.
Owner Whitney Wolff puts on a great event.  This year she surprised us by adding a Spartan Obstacle  Course.  In addition, there were three other events that really tested our strength and stamina.
After leading most of the day. the Vitargo (www.vitargo.com) kicked in and Chris crushed that last event, pulling out the win, leaving me in 2nd place.
All in all we had a great day.  Thanks to Whitney for a great event and to all the OXF family that came by to cheer Chris and I on.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment