Oroville CrossFit

Oroville CrossFit
Home Box - Oroville CrossFit

Thursday, June 2, 2011

CrossFit O-Town, June 1, Ottawa Canada

I found a new Box while in Ottawa.  CrossFit O-Town opened about 7 weeks ago.  If you get to Ottawa, you gotta check this out.  I met the owners, Jay Nera and Willie Albert.  These guys are serious lifters, you can check out all the details on their webpage http://www.crossfitotown.com/, but a couple examples of their "raw" lifts; Willie has a 727lb dead, and Jay has a 716lb squat!

We started with Strength, Willie gave me some great instruction on my snatch, bloody shins and all. 

Next, we moved on to Fran, I was pretty tired from the jet lag and time change, but it had been a long time since I last did Fran, so I was able to PR by a few seconds.  5:55.  Alex, the guy in the black T in the picture below went 2:19!  Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment